AgilePM Practitioner Classroom Training
- Fully Accredited by APMG-International
- Approved Examination Organisation
- Small Class Size (Capped at 16)
- High Pass Rate
- Pre & Post Course Support
- Onsite/In-House courses
- Official Exams Included
- E-Certificate Included
- Highly Experienced Trainers
- Best Price Guarantee (like for like)
|AgilePM Practitioner||Virtual||06-11-2020||2 Days||£895|
|AgilePM Practitioner||Virtual||09-12-2020||2 Days|
|AgilePM Practitioner||Virtual||06-01-2021||2 Days||£895|
|AgilePM Practitioner||Virtual||03-02-2021||2 Days||£895|
|AgilePM Practitioner||Virtual||03-03-2021||2 Days||£895|
|AgilePM Practitioner||Virtual||08-04-2021||2 Days||£895|
|AgilePM Practitioner||Virtual||06-05-2021||2 Days||£895|
|AgilePM Practitioner||Virtual||03-06-2021||2 Days||£895|
|AgilePM Practitioner||Virtual||07-07-2021||2 Days||£895|
|AgilePM Practitioner||Virtual||04-08-2021||2 Days||£895|
The Agile Project Management classroom training offered by e-Careers is a sure-fire way for you to learn the Agile methodology in a traditional environment. You will get a structured 4-day schedule that will provide a high quality, detailed understanding of Agile concepts and how they are implemented into a project for a more flexible and iterative approach.
Agile will allow you to make your projects more productive through its “agile” approach which makes it easier to change the scope as the project lifecycle continues. Agile Project Management is ideal for both experienced Project Managers who want to train in Agile disciplines, and for new Project Managers who wish to gain a globally recognised qualification.
Our Agile Project Management classroom courses are delivered by qualified trainers who have extensive experience in the project management industry utilising the Agile methodology. They all provide a working knowledge of theoretical and practical Agile processes, demonstrating their 15+ year experience working in project management.
Agile Project Management Practitioner
The Practitioner level of Agile will build on everything you learned in the Foundation stage. You will gain an in-depth knowledge of how to implement the processes in Agile, along with giving you the confidence and encouragement to take control of any situation in your daily responsibilities.
The Agile Project Management Foundation certificate is a prerequisite for the Practitioner stage. Once you have completed the training, you will sit the exam:
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration
- Open book examination – official manual only
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Concepts, benefits and risks of Agile Project Management
- Philosophy, approach and principles
- DSDM products, roles and responsibilities
- Recruiting and building appropriate project teams
- How to set up and manage an Agile project
- Risk management
- Planning, estimating and controlling
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- We can facilitate private and in-house training for international or corporate clients, please contact us for more information.
- Advanced course preparation material which can be accessed on desktop, mobile and tablet devices, including sample exam questions, video presentations, personal progress reports and a wealth of resources to help your preparation efforts.
- Interest free credit and finance options available
After the advice given by the Government, NHS and WHO, we have taken the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of all our delegates attending our classrooms and events. This has been, and always will be, our number one priority.
We wanted to reassure you that all our scheduled classrooms and events will still be running. However, we will be now be offering them Virtually.
This decision to move all learning to Virtual and to offer support remotely has been taken to protect delegates and trainers. This allows delegates to continue their learning and for trainers to maintain the same level of service.
Because the situation is changing daily, we will do our best to provide you with the most up-to-date information, and this will be communicated via our website or email.
For anyone with queries regarding classrooms you are about to attend, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 02 3198 7706.
Please stay safe.