Introduction to Agile Project Management
This Product is accredited by the APM Group to support self-study computer-based e-learning for the AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner exams.
This product aims to provide you with a straightforward route to become a fully certified Registered Practitioner in your own time and at your own pace.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- 2 modules with associated interactive and video presented lessons.
- Notes to support each lesson and references to further suggested reading.
- Forums, Progress Reports and Email Support.
- Interactive support materials and exercises to consolidate the learning.
- Foundation level sample questions to test and embed the learning.
- Practitioner level sample questions to test comprehension of the subject.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Introduction to the Agile way of working.
- Introduction e-learning gets Category C - 5 PDUs.
- Simple concise communication does not mean ‘no documentation’.
- Provides a high-level overview of the AgilePM® methodology, why it is used and where it fits in to the larger ‘corporate’ picture.
- Enables project team members to appreciate the structure of an AgilePM®-managed project and how they fit into that structure.
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations.
- Provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time, pace and place convenient to them.
- Online learning gives you the freedom to access from any location.
AgilePM® is a registered trade mark of Dynamic Systems Development Method Ltd.All rights reserved.
AgilePM and the 'APMG-International Agile Project Management and Swirl Device logo' are trademarks of The APM Group Limited.
- AgilePM® Source
- Concerns and Issues
- What is Agile?
- Agile Approaches
- Agile Manifesto
- The Basics
- What is negotiable?
- The 8 Principles explained
- Focus on the Business need
- Deliver on Time
- Never Compromise Quality
- Build Incrementally from Firm Foundations
- Develop Iteratively
- Communicate Continuously and Clearly
- Demonstrate Control
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 10 or above
Safari 6 or above