BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Change
What is the Foundation Certificate in Business Change?
Our foundation training for the BCS Certificate in Business Change will help you to gain an entry-level qualification in Business Change, where you will learn the processes and techniques used to deliver business change.
Throughout this online training course, you will develop skills and knowledge required to support business change programmes within your organisation, and you will learn how to design business changes effectively. This includes organising information, people, process aspects, and technology.
Earn one of the four modules found in the International Diploma in Business Analysis.
You’ll gain a broad understanding of business change, including:
- An appreciation of the principles, processes, roles, and approaches involved in business change.
- How to use information technology to enable business change, and as a driver for business change.
- How to align the organisation with external and internal influences.
- How to implement business change effectively
Is this training suitable for me?
The foundation certificate is for people looking to gain a deep understanding of the different processes, framework, and techniques required to implement successful business change.
It would also be beneficial for Business Analysts, Business Managers, and members of their team, as well as Business Change Managers and Project Managers
- Become an Associate Member on gaining the certification and enjoy networking opportunities with over 70,000 professionals, as well as access to resources online.
- Map your skills and identify your goals along your career path by following the SFIAplus industry-standard framework.
- Gain an internationally recognised certification, enabling you to take your skills around the world.
Learning Outcomes & Exams
After this training you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of Business Change in the following areas:
- Business Change Principles (5%)
- Business Alignment (20%)
- Business Improvement Definition (25%)
- Business Change Design and Development (20%)
- Business Change Implementation (15%)
- Benefits Management and Realisation (15%)
Type – Multiple choice
Number of questions – 40
Duration – 60 minutes
Supervised – Yes
Open Book – No
Pass mark – 26/40 (65%)
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above