BCS Foundation Certificate in Organisational Behaviour - Virtual Classroom
|BCS Organisational Behaviour||Virtual||29-04-2021||2 Days||£895|
|BCS Organisational Behaviour||Virtual||10-06-2021||2 Days||£895|
|BCS Organisational Behaviour||Virtual||15-07-2021||2 Days||£895|
|BCS Organisational Behaviour||Virtual||12-08-2021||2 Days||£895|
|BCS Organisational Behaviour||Virtual||16-09-2021||2 Days||£895|
|BCS Organisational Behaviour||Virtual||14-10-2021||2 Days||£895|
|BCS Organisational Behaviour||Virtual||11-11-2021||2 Days||£895|
|BCS Organisational Behaviour||Virtual||09-12-2021||2 Days||£895|
What is the BCS Foundation Certificate in Organisational Behaviour training course?
The BCS Foundation Certificate in Organisational Behaviour will teach you the fundamental principles of Organisational Behaviour, as well as an insight into the complex factors shaping the way that organisations operate today.
This training also covers the principles of organisational design, operating models, group and individual performance, culture and behaviour, and will teach you about key principles of finance at business and project level.
Is this training suitable for me?
The BCS Foundation Certificate in Organisational Behaviour is ideal for individuals looking to gain a general understanding of the structure, operation and behaviour of organisations.
If you are currently a Business Analysts, Business Manager, or working in Business Change, this training would be beneficial to you, as well as to those who are either seeking a new career, or looking to complete the BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis.
Course Details, Syllabus & Exams
After this training you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of Organisational Behaviours in the following areas:
- Organisational Principles – delivering value, structure, budgets, jobs, management and rules
- Operating models – structures and boundaries
- Organisational motivation, behaviour and culture
- Group formation, dynamics and networks
- Principles of financial reporting – balance sheet, income statement, cash flow, costing and pricing
- Project finance – costs and benefits, payback, discounted cash flow
Organisational Behaviour Syllabus
- Organisational Principles (17.5%)
- Delivering value
- Organisation structuring
- Budgets and departmentalised businesses
- Describe types of jobs
- Describe line management, staff and functional relationships
- Explain formalisation of rules and procedures
- Explain centralisation v decentralisation
- Operating models (15%)
- Explain organisation structures and their characteristics
- Recognise organisational boundaries
- Organisational motivation, behaviour and culture (20%)
- Explain organisational motivation (OMG business motivation model)
- Describe the Organisational Behaviour Field Map
- Explain organisational effectiveness and the balanced scorecard
- Group formation (10%)
- Explain groups and group dynamics
- Describe formal and informal groups
- Principles of financial reporting (20%)
- Describe statement of financial position (balance sheet)
- Explain income and expenditure (income statement, profit and loss account)
- Describe cash flow
- Explain costing and pricing
- Project finance (17.5%)
- Describe the rationale for and the techniques used for evaluating a financial case.
- Discounted Cash Flow /Net Present Value
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
Organisational Behaviour Exam Format
Type – Multiple choice
Number of questions – 40
Duration – 60 minutes
Supervised – Yes
Open Book – No
Pass mark – 26/40 (65%)
Delivery – Digital or paper based
After the advice given by the Government, NHS and WHO, we have taken the appropriate measures to ensure the safety of all our delegates attending our classrooms and events. This has been, and always will be, our number one priority.
We wanted to reassure you that all our scheduled classrooms and events will still be running. However, we will be now be offering them Virtually.
This decision to move all learning to Virtual and to offer support remotely has been taken to protect delegates and trainers. This allows delegates to continue their learning and for trainers to maintain the same level of service.
Because the situation is changing daily, we will do our best to provide you with the most up-to-date information, and this will be communicated via our website or email.
For anyone with queries regarding classrooms you are about to attend, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 02 3198 7706.
Please stay safe.