BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering
What is the BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering online training course
The BCS Practitioner Certificate in Requirements Engineering training course was developed to provide you with the experience and knowledge required to better understand approaches, concepts, and techniques in engineering, clearly.
This online training course adopts a disciplined approach to defining and categorising requirements effectively and instructs you on how to use the most appropriate practices and processes, to support IT and Business solutions within your organisation.
Is this training suitable for me?
If you are currently a Business Analysts in need of certifications to support your knowledge, or you’re looking for a career change into a Business Analyst role, this online training course would be suitable for you. It would also be beneficial to individuals who are currently Business Managers, Business Change Managers, Project Managers, or Consultants and Contractors.
Why choose to study this course with us
With over 10 years’ experience in this field, we have been able to refine our overall processes, and select the best trainers to deliver this training. In that time, we have trained over 575,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer the best training options, whether it’s a Classroom, Virtual Classroom, or Online via our eLearning platform.
You will also benefit from:
- Fast-track your career with our online training course
- Study anytime, anywhere that suits you best
- Enhance your career prospects
- Fully accredited training materials
- 0% APR Finance options available
What job could I get with this qualification?
When you have completed this training, you can move into a range of job roles, such as Consulting, Project Management, or Strategy Planning. We do find that delegates typically take this course to go into the following roles:
- Business Analysis - £43k
- Business Architecture - £65k
- Enterprise Architecture - £92k
Course Details, Syllabus & Exams
You will learn how to elicit, analyse, validate, manage, and fully document requirements to an international standard.
- The Requirements Engineering framework; the issues and rationale in a business context; the application of the framework
- The hierarchy of requirements
- Roles and responsibilities of key stakeholders in the Requirements Engineering framework
- Requirements elicitation
- Requirements modelling
- Requirements documentation
- Requirements analysis
- Requirements validation
- Requirements management
Syllabus and Exam weighting
- Introduction to Requirements Engineering – 5%
- Hierarchy of Requirements – 10%
- Stakeholders in the Requirements Process – 5%
- Requirements Elicitation – 20%
- Use of Models in Requirements Engineering – 10%
- Requirements Documentation – 15%
- Requirements Analysis – 20%
- Requirements Validation – 5%
- Requirements Management – 10%
- Duration – 60 minutes
- Supervised – Yes (via Proctor)
- Open Book – No
- Pass Mark – 26/40
|Online Course with Exam|
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above