ITIL® Intermediate Level - Service Operation (SO) Exam
Delve into the ITIL® Service Lifecycle learning pathway and sink your teeth into the examination that covers service operation (SO) and how it can benefit a business or organisation and its productivity levels. Demonstrate your knowledge of the core principles that can be found within SO, ensuring that you understand the processes and how they contribute to a smooth service with little to no downtime or technical issues.
Be Part of a Fundamental IT Service
Nowadays, a fully functioning IT service is a pivotal part of any business and qualified, knowledge-rich IT professionals who know how to operate the service will help to ensure any issues and negative impact is kept to an absolute minimum. Pass this ITIL® Intermediate Level exam today and you could boost your chance of a promotion and be that person in next to no time!
Study alongside other Modules
Whether you’re planning to complete SO as a standalone unit, or you’re hoping to continue with your study by working through the various modules that can be found within both the Service Lifecycle and Service Capability work streams, our easy to navigate courseware will ensure your learning journey is as smooth as the service that you’ll be able to manage!
Key Learning Points
As one of the units within the Service Lifecycle work stream, passing this exam will contribute 3 credits which can be put towards the minimum 17 that are needed to progress to the next level and complete the MALC module and examination. It is only then that students will be eligible to be awarded ITIL® expert level status.
Completing the module and passing this accompanying 90-minute exam will be beneficial to IT professionals within various fields, including operations managers, service desk managers and IT consultants that deal with service operations during their work. It would also be recommended for students who are planning to complete the full Intermediate Level qualification. Areas covered within the exam will reflect some of the core concepts learned in the associated module, which include:
- Demonstrate a full understanding of the various SO processes, and how they can be integrated into the ITIL® framework.
- Get to grips with the principles behind service operations, including the value of the services provided.
- Learn about event and incident management to help maintain and restore IT services so that no downtime is experienced.
- Manage the technology infrastructure so that IT is an asset, not a hindrance.
- Learn how to implement a service desk so that any incidents can be identified and rectified as soon as possible.
- Identify some of the challenges and success factors so that ITIL® standards are met upheld.
Advantages of this course
- Complete the exam whenever and wherever you like, with our online delivery system.
- Web based exam delivery means you can also receive your results immediately – no need to wait for the postman to come!
- Software is valid and accessible for a full year, so there’s plenty of time to revise and pass with flying colours. Use your time wisely and you could complete more than one module within the ITIL® framework.
- Exam requires 70% pass mark, giving you the best opportunity to pass with ease.
- Put awarded credits towards furthering your education and training. The service operation module is worth 3 credits and offers one step closer towards completing the MALC exam and moving on to ITIL® expert level status.
- Implement technologies that will enhance the performance of IT systems within your organisation – your managers and service users will thank you for your new expertise and knowledge!
The ITIL® Intermediate SO Exam is available in the following languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Castilian Spanish
- Spanish (Latin American)
Build on your existing IT knowledge, and give your CV a boost. Sign up to complete some exams from the ITIL® Intermediate Level framework today!
The ITIL® exams are delivered by e-Careers, an Approved Examination Organisation (AEO) and our official partner.
|2.4 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Min. Screen Resolution|
|1024 x 768|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above