M_o_R Foundation Classroom
Our Management of Risk (M_o_Rreg;) Foundation classroom courses are expert-led over a three-day period to provide you with the basic knowledge needed to identify, analyse, and control risks. M_o_Rreg; is a part of the AXELOS Global Best Practice certification suite and will provide guidance to any professional who is looking to manage corporate risk in strategic, project, programme and operational contexts.
The course is taken by a risk management expert with extensive expertise. They are on hand to teach you the syllabus using practical examples and answer any questions, ensuring that you have the best chance of passing your exam.
MoP® Foundation Exam format
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) - 50%
- 60 minutes'duration
- Closed book.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Gain the knowledge needed to influence and shape risk management across an organization.
- Learn to encourage openness and discuss business issues to meet objectives, improve service delivery and achieve value for money.
- Put an effective framework in place to make informed decisions about the risks that affect strategic, programme, project and operational objectives.
- Understand the nature and extent of risks facing a company and reduce the incidence and impact on the business.
- Simplify the process of making information available when decisions need to be made.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COURSE
- Learn the basics of identifying, analysing, and controlling corporate risk
- We can run private events for international or corporate clients, please speak to us for more information
- Classes are run by experienced trainers
- Official Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners course manual included
- Receive an approved courseware book, including sample papers and exercises, to help you prepare for exams
- Drinks and refreshments included
- Interest free credit and finance options available.
The M_o_R® courses on this page are offered by Simetral Ltd ATO of AXELOS Limited. M_o_R® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.