Project Member - Entry Level Certification (PRINCE2® Foundation & Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Exams included) (EC112684)
Make your professional career your new project, by starting your new journey into project and process improvement, with our enticing, internationally recognised course bundles that will provide you with the foundation knowledge you need to spring into your new project member role. As a member of any project, you will be required to execute set tasks and deliver real results, and by studying both PRINCE2 and Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, you will be able to gain industry-proven skills that are both respected and sought-after.
What Will I Learn?
This exciting course package includes two of our fantastic courses which will help you to sail towards becoming a certified project member. With this entry level certification, you will gain essential foundation knowledge of the PRINCE2 resource, as well as expert training in the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt programme. Combine these two industry-recognised systems, and you can be sure of a knowledge base that will see your project membership set off to a flying start.
What Will I Gain?
Examinations are included at signup, so you don’t have to worry about facing any hidden charges. Upon completion of this course bundle, you will be certified in PRINCE2 Foundation course and will be the proud owner of the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt. All you need to do is to work through the two courses, comprising a total of each course units of study.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Enrolment onto this course would be ideal for anyone wishing to begin, or continue, their career as a project team member. With no formal pre-requisites, anyone can sign up and study the course material, but it is best suited for individuals who require a basic knowledge of both PRINCE2 and the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course.
- Learn more about the key variables that are involved in project management, by understanding the core principles of PRINCE2, including costs, timescales, scope, risk and benefits.
- Gain insight into how to start-up and initiate a project and how to control a stage and manage a stage boundary, as well as how to manage product delivery, direct a project and close it upon completion of objectives.
- Get to grips with the various phases of Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training, including:
- The Define Phase, covering how a project is chosen.
- The Measure Phase, including the application of Six Sigma statistics.
- The Control Phase, ensuring projects are on time and within budget, using Six Sigma controls.
- Take a look at the various Six Sigma roles, and what responsibilities a project member would adopt.
- Create a solid foundation for continued professional development, moving towards PRINCE2 Practitioner level qualification and advanced Six Sigma belt levels.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Study online, at a time that is convenient to you, thanks to the flexibility that the courseware offers.
- Make the most out of the variable learning materials, which ensure you absorb and retain the information as well as possible.
- Use inbuilt tests and simulations to monitor your progress as you work through the modules.
- Technical support is on hand whenever you need it.
- Instructor-led training and plenty of written theory, to help all learning profiles.
- Boost your CV and gain insight into some essential aspects of being a project member.
- Gain expertise in industry-recognised areas, through an internationally-recognised affiliate that you can trust.
Build your professional career in project management, by laying the foundations today – become a certified project member and sign up to our fantastic course bundle, now!
The PRINCE2® courses on this page are offered by Spoce ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.