Software Project Manager Certification (PRINCE2® and Agile - Foundation & Practitioner Training and Exams) (EC112689)
Immerse yourself in the world of software project management, by honing your PRINCE2 and Agile skills in order to demonstrate your understanding of this project management sub-division. Learn how to plan, implement and lead software projects, by getting to grips with some of the essential principles and techniques that can help you reach clearly-defined objectives as smoothly as possible. As the software industry continues to flourish, the need for software project managers and team members will rise exponentially, and with these globally-respected qualifications, you can be the person who leads a team of developers, testers and analysts with precision and confidence.
What Will I Learn?
This fantastic course bundle, combining two essential project management courses, will provide students with all that they need to know about both PRINCE2 and Agile frameworks. Foundation and Practitioner level training in both courses ensures that no stone is left unturned, providing students with an expert-level understanding upon completion of the two courses. In addition, expert training in the Agile methodology will introduce you to a complementary approach to the management process, providing students with a well-rounded and comprehensive understanding of software project management in its entirety.
How Does It Work?
Wholly delivered online, our courses are not only convenient but also are not tainted with strict and unachievable deadlines. Students can take as much time as they need to work through the modules at a pace that suits them, before sitting the associated assessments online, once they’re confident and ready to do so. It’s as easy as that!
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Signup to this course bundle would be best suited to new and aspiring software project managers who need to have an understanding of both Agile and PRINCE2 methodologies in order to progress with their desired job venture.
- Get to grips with foundation and practitioner (expert) level techniques that PRINCE2 offers, including all aspects of setting up and leading a project, and the associated concepts such as risk and quality management, leadership principles and configuration management.
- Take a look at the foundation and practitioner level Agile principles, and gain an advanced knowledge of its concepts, including the associated benefits and risks, its philosophy, understanding the DSDM Atern lifecycle and eliciting, prioritising and managing deliverables.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Assessments can also be completed online, so there is no need to worry about finding testing centres to achieve your qualifications.
- Technical support is available should you need it.
- Make use of varying learning materials, including instructor-led videos, self-study packs and interactive quizzes.
- Take simulation tests to help you prepare for the real thing.
- Add two sought-after qualifications to your CV and show your competition whose boss!
Delve into your new software project manage management role with two highly-regarded qualifications under your belt, and sign up to our comprehensive course bundle today!
The PRINCE2® courses on this page are offered by Spoce ATO of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.